Sunday 28 February 2016

Pokemon is twenty years old

Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of the release of the original Pokemon series in Japan and it's filled me with so much nostalgia. They've released the original games as part of the Nintendo Virtual Console for the 3DS and I've obviously bought it and I honestly can't stop playing it. It's taking me down memory lane. It's magnificent.

The reason why I'm so nostalgic about it all is I used to be properly obsess with it. In fact, I used to run a website back in 2001. Somehow that site has survived through the "Wayback Machine" and I've simply copied and pasted all the text from my old site and uploaded it here.

I honestly don't know if I'm going to continue with this blog or whatever but I want to document my love of Pokemon for the last 16 or so years.

No comments:

Post a Comment